10 reasons NOT to miss Mindcamp Southwest
10 REASONS NOT TO MISS THE FIRST- EVER MINDCAMP SOUTHWEST:
Brilliant minds from all over the world including Australia, France, Chile, Spain, UK, Netherlands, USA, and Canada...just to name a few!
- Stimulating workshops that teach creativity, innovation, design thinking, and leadership skills.
- A chance to live like a real cowboy or cowgirl at the historic C.O.D. Ranch.
- A mouth-watering menu of the West's best food and prickly pear margaritas, courtesy of Chef Dave.
- Campfire conversations that will expand your thinking and social circle.
- Arizona weather in the winter. If you want to stay longer, we'll understand.
- Beautiful hiking on 36,000 acres of the Coronado National Forest and a bordering 6,000-acre state park and wildlife preserve.
- A chance for all attendees to present their skills and share their knowledge.
- The opportunity to open your mind and inspire others.
- The chance to be a part of a new tradition for the Southwest.
Be the one who can say "I was there for the first-ever Mindcamp Southwest!"
SO ARE YOU READY TO EXPLORE A NEW FRONTIER?
REGISTER TODAY: Click here to register for the inaugural MCSW.